Price is set for each reaction volume. Please request a quote.
PUREfrex® is a reconstituted cell-free protein synthesis system based on the PURE system, which is reconstituted from individually purified factors involved in protein synthesis in E.coli. It has an advantage that the composition of the reagent can be easily customized according to the purpose.
Custom kits are made to order based on PUREfrex®1.0.
Components of PUREfrex®1.0
|Solution I (Buffer, Salts, Substrates)|
|Hepes-KOH pH 7.6|
|20 Amino acids|
|Solution II (Proteins)|
|20 Aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases (ARS)|
|Methionyl-tRNA transformylase (MTF)|
|3 Initiation factors (IF1, IF2, IF3)|
|3 Elongation factors (EF-Tu, EF-Ts, EF-G)|
|3 Release factors (RF1, RF2, RF3)|
|Ribosome recycling factor (RRF)|
|T7 RNA polymerase|
|Nucleoside diphosphate kinase (NDK)|
|Adenylate kinase (ADK, myokinase)|
|Ceatine kinase (CK)|
|(-) RF1||For synthesis of a protein containing a noncanonical amino acid by amber suppression as below.|
|(-) T7 RNA polymerase||For use of other RNA polymerase such as E.coli RNA polymerase.|
|(-) Specific amino acid(s) and/oraminoacyl-tRNA synthetase||For synthesis of a protein containing noncanonical amino acid or less than 20 amino acids.|
Custom kits are sold under the agreement of GeneFrontier (“GFC”). Rights to use this product are limited.
Condition of Use
- Material is for internal research use only, and for non-clinical use
- Material is for non-commercial use, and not allowed to distribute to any third parties
- Material is not to be modified beyond the Purpose of Use
- Customer shall promptly notify GFC if any new invention is made through the use of Material or its portion
- Any new invention relating to Material and the use belongs to GFC
- Any products itself synthesized through the use of Material, and the ownership of the synthesized products belong to Customer
- Industrial customers need additional “License Agreement” for the use of in vitro display
How to order
- Request an agreement and check the terms and conditions of use.
- Ask possibility if your designed kit could be prepared.
- Sign the agreement.
- Receive product number for your designed kit.
- Order with the received product number.
For inquiries about the following contents, please contact GeneFrontier.
- Request for the agreement
- Whether the desired solution mixture can be prepared
- Request for proposal of custom kit suitable for experiment purpose
Request for Quotation
Price is set for each reaction volume.
The minimum reaction volume that can be ordered is 1 mL, it is sold in mL units. This is different from the unit of the kit.
Please request a quote to Cosmo Bio USA.